Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship
Aegis School of Business and telecom has established Aegis Graham Bell Awards and scholarships as a tribute to father of the telephony, Sir Alexander Graham Bell in 2010. This Award is intended to promote academic excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship in field of Time (Telecom, Internet, Media & Edutainment) and to provide recognition for outstanding contributions in this field.
Aegis School of Business is proud to present 4th Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship Awards 2013 in association with 21st Convergence India 2013. The award is being held with support of Cellular Operator Association of India (COAI); Bloomberg TV India as Media Partner and PwC as Knowledge Partner & Auditor of the award. This award is open for individuals, students, academician and companies working in the field of TIME.
The scholarship test will be conducted across the country to identify the talented students and reward them with Aegis Graham Bell scholarship to study Masters Program in Telecom Management/ MBA in Telecom Management. The selection process for Aegis Graham Bell Scholar 2013 has begun. We are conducting test & interviews across the leading institutions across the country.
Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2013 ceremony is scheduled on 25th October 2013 in New Delhi along with the presence of Honorable Minister of Communications and IT, Dr. (Smt) Kruparani Killi, as the guest of Honor for the grand award ceremony.
Inviting Application forms to participate in Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship Test 2013-14 for MBA in Telecom Management
There are three awards in student category:
1) Aegis Graham Bell Scholar (for students having academic excellence)
2) Aegis Graham Bell Scholar (for students with innovative ideas)
3) Mobile Apps (by students)
Aegis Graham Bell Scholar will get:
1) Certificate of Aegis Graham Bell Scholar.
2) Option to study Masters Program in Telecom Management (MPTM) with full scholarship.
3) Aegis Graham Bell Scholar memento in a grand award ceremony.
Bachelors and Masters Degree holders of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 batches
Minimum score of 70% or 7.5 CGPA in Bsc, BS, BE/BTech, MCA, MTech, MSc and MS
The Selection Committee comprises of eminent leaders from industry and academia.
Selection Process for Category 1& 2
1) Selection Process for Category 1& 2 is same except candidates applying for Aegis Graham Bell Scholar for innovative Ideas (Category 2); need to submit a white paper/ proposal/ concept note. The concept paper should contain an abstract of maximum 1000 words or one page and the paper itself should not exceed three pages. For Category 2 candidates, more weight age will be given on idea than the test scores and academics.
2) Application: Clock here to Download the Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship form in word format, fill it up and email it back to us along with the scanned copies of other documents at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post. Candidates can bring the recommendation letters at the time of interview and test.
3) Online Application Click here for applying online
1) Application form submission Download the Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship form in word format
2) Aegis Aptitude Test (Candidates who have any one of the following test scores they need not to appear for the aptitude test. GMAT (Min 650), GRE (min 275) and CAT (Min 95), GATE (Min 95) (Aegis GRE code is 5730)
3) Short listing for interview
4) Interview by Committees
5) Final Selection
Applications deadline (Phase 1) for Aegis graham Bell Scholarship Test and Interview is 15 January 2013.
Schedule for test and panel discussion all locations:
Event Name: Aegis Graham Bell scholarship Test and Panel Discussion
Reporting time: 9:30 AM
Test for Graham Bell: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Panel Discussion Time: 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM (Panel Discussion/ seminar on "Cross Functional Skills Requirement for Next Generation Telecom Leaders")
Interviews: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Documents need to bring at the time of test and Interview:
1) Copy of the Application form
2) Updated CV
3) Copy of mark sheet/ transcripts
4) Copy of recommendation letter
5) Admit Card
6) Identity proof
The scholarship test will be conducted across the country in major cities in India:
Click here to check last year’s Scholarship winners
Head Executive Education
Aegis School of Business & Telecommunication
Phone: +91 (0)22 32185553
Mobile: +91 9819008153
Mahesh, Plot No.37, Sector 15, CBD, Belapur Navi Mumbai 400614